filming OS event : what impact ?

christine koehler chris.alice.koehler at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 11:17:51 PDT 2009

Hi Lisa

Thank you very much for your story.
It looks to me like the big difference lies in the way the crew is filming :
from within or from "outside".
>From within, it may be that they create their own space within the
participants space and that both space are compatibles. Do you think that's
possible ?
>From outside, like news people do, it may  be more needed for the
facilitator to keep the space open by working with them before, explaining
etc.. all that you, Harrison and Michael emphasize.

I like the idea of a contact person in the team and about having some
principles about their intervention.

Christine