filming OS event : what impact ?

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue Mar 17 06:57:40 PDT 2009

I have had a number of experiences and none of them bad. And I also took a
lot of time to talk to the film crew before the event. I told them how the
process worked, where the good shots would be (in the large sessions) and
where they definitely should not go - ie the middle of the circle. In all
cases I was working with experienced crews, most of whom had some News
experience. They understood that their job was to report the news and not
make it. As professionals they did their job. As human beings they seemed to
join right in - even to the point of participating in the closing circle.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20854

Phone 301-365-2093

Skype hhowen

Open Space Training  <http://www.openspaceworld.com/> www.openspaceworld.com

Open Space Institute  <http://www.openspaceworld.org/>
www.openspaceworld.org

Personal website  <http://www.ho-image.com/> www.ho-image.com

OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
Visit:  <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>
www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html