presenting OST

Jo Toepfer jotoepfer at boscop.org
Tue Mar 10 17:44:12 PDT 2009

Dear Raffi,

thank you for sharing this. I like it, especially the layout and the visual
effects. It is really a good contribution of spreading OS into the Russian
speaking hemisphere.

I just worked on an article about the impact / outcome / follow-up of three
OST training events in eastern Europe for the IAF Newsletter that comes out
in March. We tried to describe what happened to the people at the training
and after. This is one clear example of the deep impact and the traces that
have been left.

Greetings from Suriname, where we work with OST from Thursday onwards. It
might be even the first ever OST event in this country, isn't?
Jo

--

Jo Toepfer, boscop eg
Dolziger Str. 40, 10247 Berlin