sad news

Larry Peterson larry at spiritedorg.com
Mon Mar 9 16:48:56 PDT 2009

Raffi:  I was sorry to read of your brother's death -- at such a young age,
a real shocker.  My Dad died three weeks ago in Kansas City due to
"collateral damage" from chemotherapy.  He was 86, so it was not
"unexpected" but still a shock.  I'm glad I could be there for my mom and
for me.

I'm sure the grieving will take its own time as with all Open Spaces.
Certainly these deaths create spaces in our lives and loneliness that
carries on.  Peggy's poem says it well.

Larry

Larry Peterson & Associates in Transformation
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
larry at spiritedorg.com   416.653.4829 http://www.spiritedorg.com