sad news

Wendy Farmer-O'Neil wendy at xe.net
Thu Mar 5 19:43:27 PST 2009

Dear Rafushka,

I have been holding space for you dear brother-friend for these past
three days.  You are never far from my thoughts and my heart right
now.  I am so glad you reached out to all of us.  We are here for
you.  I am remembering how you held space with me and my family when
George's mother died two years ago.  I wish i was with you now, the
way you were with us then--to hold steady, to nurture, to hug.
Sending you and your family metta and blessings.

With much love from us all,
Wendy, George, Beric, Rowan, Gareth, June, Cliff

On 5-Mar-09, at 5:13 PM, Raffi Aftandelian wrote:

> Dear friends,
>
> On February 27th my brother Serge passed away quickly and
> unexpectedly from
> unknown causes. He was a happily married father of three delightful
> small
> kids. The funeral will be this weekend. He'd just turned 37.
>
> Spirit has many faces and works in many ways.
>
> I'm writing to ask that you hold space for us.
>
> warmly,
> Raffi
>
> San Diego

> http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist

Wendy Farmer-O'Neil
CEO Prospera Consulting
wendy at xe.net
1-800-713-2351

The moment of change is the only poem. -- Adrienne Rich