twittering?

John Engle john at johnengle.net
Sun Mar 29 05:37:13 PDT 2009

Fellow listers,

Any of you, like me, wondering what social networking applications to
spend time with and which ones don't feel worth it?

I've certainly enjoyed connecting with quite a few of you on Facebook,
LinkedIn, and more recently, Twitter.

I'm finding Twitter particularly fascinating because of it's speed and
simplicity. I'm "following" a number of you but welcome the
opportunity to "follow" more of you. It's the ideas, musings,
activities, and resources of people like YOU that interests me!

Here's my twitter page in case you want to connect with me there:
http://twitter.com/johnengle

And of-course, I welcome the opportunity to connect with you on other
social networking applications as well. Borrowing from Lisa Heft,
you're my tribe ; )

Appreciatively,

John

>From  Sun Mar 29 09:54:31 2009
I am also curious how you, as process people and activists are using
Twitter....

			:- Doug.