Progressive Governance Conference (Chile '09)

JL Walker jlwalker at terra.cl
Sat Mar 28 07:35:05 PDT 2009

In some way, in my metaphorically host condition of this summit, there are a
few questions that seems impossible for me don’t asking it to all of you now
(and of course also applies with the G20 next week):

What could happen if all this stuff goes around in an Open Space format?

Don´t you think that its most profound purpose clearly deserve it?

What could be the difference in the results?

Appreciatively,

Juan Luis

PS: For more details about this event go to:

http://www.policy-network.net/index.aspx?id=1930

http://pgc09.wordpress.com/