Fwd: open space good-case - download the slides here if you want

Toke Paludan Møller toke at interchange.dk
Thu Mar 26 09:38:03 PDT 2009

you can download the slides here if you want

File sent:	2009 Mar 26 09:17 upload
Recipients sent to:	OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
File will be stored for:	14 days
Virus Scan:	Passed

Link to file:
https://www.yousendit.com/download/UmNLb2VGT00xUUR2Wmc9PQ
Contact Support:	paidsupport at yousendit.com
Toke
Toke Paludan Moeller
InterChange Aps
Stengaardsvej 5 A,   8600 Silkeborg, Denmark
Phone +45 7020 13 35  - fax: +45 7658 0007 - Mobil  +45 2616 6919
www.interchange.dk
interchange at interchange.dk