Now we are 600

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Wed Mar 18 03:20:31 PDT 2009

Everytime I send a message I get a notice about it's being sent and how
many recipients there are, see below.
Well, we went beyond 600.
What a group!
Next time I meet some of us I will bring out a toast and pop some
champagne (this weekend the boscop crowd meets for its spring retreat,
great opportunity).
OSLIST continues to be a great learning space for me.
Shalom
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 459 resident Open
Space Workers in 73 countries working in a total of 139 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org