FW: WG: Job Shadowing in Nordirland

fergal barr thekingisalive at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 10 02:30:27 PDT 2009

Greetings folks living in Germany or Austria....wanna visit/come back to Northern Ireland for a week????  No costs apart from time.  I'm part of a project which is offering Job Shadows.....some places have become available at the 'last minute' for our proposed Job Shadow I'm hosting in Derry from 15-22 March....have a read of mail below from Werner, project organiser.....please feel free to forward...I appreciate it's very short notice but......

My book:  The Things People Say: Political Quotations from the Northern Ireland Peace Process
To buy it on-line: http://www.trafford.com/07-2815

To order it in a book shop: Give the nice man/woman this ISBN number : 1-4251-6179-0

Info about me: http://trainers.salto-youth.net/FergalBarr/

Organisation I work for: www.claudyyouth.com

Organistion I used to work for: www.offthestreets.org

How I live my life: Humour is the shortest distance between people;Always remember there is someone worse off than you; It's not a matter of if only a matter of when