Arabic speaking OS facilitators?

Steinlin Marc stonelli00 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 00:46:02 PDT 2009

Dear all,

I have been holding an Open Space with the regional office of a large
international organisation in Beirut 2 weeks ago - a small one, but it
has raised a lot of interest and enthusiasm. Now, some of the
participants want to explore using OS on their own for other purposes
- in Syria, Jordan or other countries.

So they have asked me whether I provide the contact details of
experienced OS facilitators who speak Arabic. I have been on the world
map, but couldn't find anybody there. Do you know of anybody you can
recommend?

Many thanks in advance,
-marc

IngeniousPeoplesKnowledge
Marc Steinlin
marc.steinlin at i-p-k.ch
Skype: marcsteinlin

Mobile: +27 (76) 222 81 12
Phone from South Africa: +27 (21) 674 63 60
Phone from Europe: +41 (44) 586 53 64

http://www.i-p-k.co.za

P Help save paper - do you really need to print this email ?

‘Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can
change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.’
Margaret Mead