MY FIRST OPEN SPACE experiences, coming soon

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 28 07:21:04 PDT 2009

Eleder:

1. I wish you the best of luck for both events. I can´t see any reason why you can not do the opening in both languges and then the participants, in esch group, will choose the language they want to speak.

2. I remember some years ago to participate in an event of IBM Spain in Barcelona. The presentations were all in castelhan, but the questions to the presenters and the discussions among participants were mainly in catalan...

3. When I have created some years ago the Iberian Wiki (http://www.openspaceworld.org/cgi/iberia.cgi?), that is now closed, my idea was to have a site in all the latin languages of the Iberian peninsula: portuguese, castelhano, catalan and gallician. Not knowing anyone who spoke basque, I am affraid that idea never come to my mind until know. And I never could find people from Catalunha or Galicia interested in Open Space. Not even from Spain, and the entries in spanish have been done by myself (in a very bas castellan) and then corrected by people from south america.

4. But now that I am plannning to try to create an Iberian OSI (I don´t know very well just now when and how) your participation both in castellano and basque will be very welcome

Regards from Lisbon

Mejores votos

Artur