SV: [OSLIST] would you do it?

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 28 06:46:33 PDT 2009

Answering to your question, Eva, and this is only my "feeeling", the answer is: No, I wouldn't. I would be worried about the possibility of  giving  a bad feeling to the customer about what OST is.

I agree with Lisa that World Cafe could be an alternative, for such short time

Regards from the western side of Europe.

Artur