would you do it?

Christine Whitney Sanchez cwhitneysanchez at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 06:50:55 PDT 2009

Hi dear Eva,

I'm full of questions this morning...
What is the purpose of the gathering?  What are the desired outcomes?
What kind of a group is it?  Are they an intact group with a future
together or are they conference participants who don't all work
together?
What else is happening, if anything, for the 800 - are there speakers,
panels, other types of "breakouts"?  Where does the potential Open
Space fit in with the rest of the activities?
What are your personal hopes and intentions if you were to do this as
Open Space?  What is it that draws you to the possibility of a 1.5
hour Open Space with 800 people?

Big hug from cloudy, warm Phoenix,

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez