SPAM-LOW: Whoever comes is the right people

Phelim phelim at mac.com
Wed Jun 24 21:21:21 PDT 2009

And here it is! As I said there is a grammar issue here. There have
been moments where I have not experienced tolerance as in your case
Lucy ... But have lost an intelligent participant because somewhere it
offends some sensibility and they leave. I notice that I have been sad
that I have had to defend the principle to them and also lost a
contribution which they might have brought to the wonderful whole just
because of Language!

I also realize this is hot for me because my mother was an English
teacher and I suspect she may have left also because of this!
Phelim x

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 24, 2009, at 7:13 PM, Lucy Garrick - NorthShore Group <lgarrick at northshoregroup.net