Open Space Magic

Diane Gibeault diane.gibeault at rogers.com
Tue Jun 16 13:09:44 PDT 2009

Bonjour Suzanne,

What great words and images you give us of Open Space. I would like to quote
you if I may, in my upcoming meeting with a group that is new to OS. Your
clarity is a gift.

It was really nourishing for me to see at play in OS, your company, NuFocus.
Participants were certainly in their element with OS, like fish in water,
given the values of inclusiveness and openness on which your partnership is
based.

It's encouraging to see an organization that is intent in opening space as a
way of doing business internally and with clients.

Suzanne, you are very attentive to the heart, to what really matters. I know
space will keep opening for you.

I'll be thinking of you next Sunday when you facilitate the OS event you
organized in Arizona.

Diane