Open Space meetings

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Mon Jun 15 04:11:31 PDT 2009

Phelim - You social reprobate! Perhaps better yet - Retard!! And the Lady
does  have a point. Things are screwy enough around here anyhow with help
from you :-) Wonderful to see you here again! :-) :-)

Harrison

Harrison Owen

189 Beaucaire Ave

Camden, ME 04843

207-763-3261 (Summer)

301-365-2093 (Winter)

Website www.openspaceworld.com

Personal Website www.ho-image.com

OSLIST To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options
<http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>

  _____