Open Space Magic

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Mon Jun 15 04:17:35 PDT 2009

Thank you Suzanne. Deep, rich, passionate, and extraordinarily well written!
And I'll take you up on the Martini, my Gin or yours.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

189 Beaucaire Ave

Camden, ME 04843

207-763-3261 (Summer)

301-365-2093 (Winter)

Website www.openspaceworld.com

Personal Website www.ho-image.com

OSLIST To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options
<http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>

  _____