Tips for presenting Open Space to a Peace & Justice center?

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Sat Jun 13 06:15:24 PDT 2009

Dear Harold,
for about 20 events tagged with "peace / human rights" go to
> http://www.openspaceworldscape.org/
click on "select field / sector"
and select "NGO...peace / human rights".
These 20 events are among 526 events deposited in this data base by some
44 colleagues world wide...many of them not regulars or not all part of
this listserve.

Dear Chris and Funda, thanks for the splendid pointers and the grand
link to events in Turkey. You are invited to register with
> http://www.openspaceworldscape.org/

and record your events there for the whole world to see. This database
is already a pretty good tool to get information on who has facilitated
in which fields...something that a sponsor can also be directed to.
Have a great weekend
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 459 resident Open
Space Workers in 73 countries working in a total of 139 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org