I guess RE: Open Space being badly defined

Jon Harvey only.connect at virgin.net
Thu Jun 11 06:59:56 PDT 2009

Harrison

Love the two Martinis story - but what of the story of the conference
evaluation which said the best bits were the coffee breaks - did that happen
too? I have retold that (apocryphal?) story to hundreds of people!!

Atb

Jon

Jon Harvey

Director

 <http://www.jonharveyassociates.co.uk/> www.jonharveyassociates.co.uk

+44 (0) 7771 537535

+44 (0) 1280 822585

 <mailto:jon at jonharveyassociates.co.uk> jon at jonharveyassociates.co.uk

cid:image001.png at 01C99835.30F040B0

Helping you connect the prose and the passion

to deliver superlative results

 <http://smallcreativeideas.blogspot.com/>
http://smallcreativeideas.blogspot.com/  for ideas about how to improve
public services

 <http://jonharveyassociates.blogspot.com/>
http://jonharveyassociates.blogspot.com/ for articles, ideas & ramblings
linked to my consultancy

Jon Harvey Associates Ltd

Registered Office: Chandos House, School Lane, Buckingham, MK18 1HD

Company Number 6661588. VAT Registration Number 936 2921 11