SV: [OSLIST] opening space in Malaysia

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Sat Jun 6 09:58:30 PDT 2009

Dear Gijs,
if you go to the worldmap
> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/

move to the bottom of the map to "MENU"
select "SEARCH" and enter "Malaysia" you get the names of the colleagues
who have worked in Malaysia.
If you go the the worldscape
> http://www.openspaceworldscape.org/

and click on the red needle in Malaysia, click on it and select the
event recorded for Kuala Lumpur you get an event that Nigel facilitated
there in 2007 for Xyratex.

Have a great day
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 470 resident Open
Space Workers in 73 countries working in a total of 139 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org