It's Wonderful!

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sun Jun 28 13:42:41 PDT 2009

Every now and again I am simply blown away by the reach and sensitivity of
this wonderful global community we are. Nobody did it - we all did. I have
appended all notes (without the permission of the writers - May I be
publically flogged!) - and if you just read onwards, you will get the flavor
and I think Enjoy!

Harrison