Ämne: Re: [OSLIST] SV: [OSLIST] would you do it?

Eva P Svensson eva at epshumaninvest.se
Sat Jun 27 00:30:21 PDT 2009

Dear Lisa, Dear Katherine,
thanks for your questions and thoughts!
My heart says that it is an opportunity to "show" OST - if it will
work...
And the reason for why they want it - what I know so far - is that on
of the particiants in the organizing team in Sweden attended the open
space I held inthe beginning of this year. And thought it was a good
process. I hope I know more by the beginning of nxt week and that we
hopefully can meet f2f as soon a possible. They are really fond of
the freedom that there is a possibility for all the people to raise
topics.
When it comes to repors i usually take pictures of the reports and
put them in a word document and that is still doable I guess with
this kind of large group. - and as you saý - everý moment takes x
times longer. Just moving people, reading the topics. I am thinking
about if its possibl to have some sort of technical stuff - showing
the topics simultaneously as they are up at the agenda wall. Any
thoughts about that?
Great idea about different colors - I would love to come back to you
about that dear Ms Lisa :) if we decide to go along with OST!
Any other thoughts?
Hugs and smiles
:o)
Eva