Self Organization

Lucy Garrick - NorthShore Group lgarrick at northshoregroup.net
Mon Jun 22 14:44:42 PDT 2009

I continue to be amazed at our ability to self-organize around topics
of passion.  A virtual pre-conference on participative government
convened today on Skype and we have already been discussing:
Metagovernment
Self-organization
Open source project and influence of tech movement on the
transformation of society and government
Questions about the digital divide

I had no idea about all the efforts that are going on in Open Source
computing to help people consider collaborative options to political
issues.

Now I wonder,   How do people envision a metagovernment movement
integrating with the creation of the open structures and systems
required to provide services to society?  Can it be equitable?

What can we learn from what has already ocurred with Open Source - who
is likely to be included?  left out?

You're invited to join the conversations.  Instructions can be found
at this link.  http://radical-inclusion.com/2009/06/21/how-to-join-virtual-participation-camp/

Lucy Garrick

NorthShore Group
Organization Strategy, Planning and Leadership Consulting
Professional Coaching
http://www.northshoregroup.net
Blog:  Global Outlook from the NorthShore
Phone: +1*206-335-5635
Time Zone: Seattle, WA USA Pacific Standard (PST)