SV: [OSLIST] opening space in Malaysia

Gijs van Wezel gijs at megainternational.com.hk
Fri Jun 5 03:03:06 PDT 2009

Surfing the Worldmap, I didnot find any activity in Malaysia.
My question is if anyone knows of an OST in this country?
I am curious why are there 4 facilitators in Singapore and possibly none in the
larger Malaysia?

Anyway, a nice weekend for all of you from a rainy Shanghai, China

Gijs van Wezel, MSc
Mega Partners Int'l (China)
+86-21-64061336
+86-15921806910