Wall and Technology

Matlock, Mark Mark.Matlock at youthspecialties.com
Tue Jun 2 09:59:14 PDT 2009

I am hosting three one day OS events this fall. Numbers range from 2500 to 4500. Because of the size we will have to use a couple "spaces" to facilitate the experience. We wondered about the using technology to create a video wall with the agenda so it could be seen in more than one place. Any thoughts on how to do this or if it is even wise to do this?

Mark Matlock
Youth Specialties
619-219-3620

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-Mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this communication in error, please do not distribute and delete the original message. Please notify the sender by E-Mail at the address shown. Thank you for your compliance.