The not so restricted form, somewhat past biannual, Poetry Contest - August 2009

Anne A Hiha anne_a_hiha at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 31 22:05:33 PDT 2009

Hi Raffi

mmm.  Some real posers. Thank you so much for you questions.

1. 'Is there a theme this time? Or any poem connected with OS works?'
Not so much a theme as a deep bow to WOSonOS 2009, which today, is 73 days away.So, poems relating to OS (work, play, participation, non-participation, etc)You may like to take the theme of the conference or maybe something else
2. 'Can we submit poems in other languages (with English translation)?'
Naumai, haere mai (Welcome, welcome) poems in other languages (with English translation.)
I am prepared to be surprised and know others out there are too.

Regards

Anne A Hiha