A Taoist quotes for Open Space

Lesley Symons - Coach-Facilitator lesley at lesleysymons.com
Wed Jul 29 16:05:46 PDT 2009

Thank you

So pertinent for me and my clients........:)

I will also reflect and pass on.........,

Best Lesley

Lesley Symons
Individual and executive coach and facilitator
Inspire  Challenge  Guide

M: 0417 2526 19
E: lesley at lesleysymons.com
Skype: symons26

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail and attachment to it are intended only to be
read or used by the named addressee. It is confidential and may contain
legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or
lost by mistaken transmission to you. Lesley Symons Consulting is not
responsible for any unauthorised alterations to this e-mail or attachments
to it.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please immediately delete it
from your system and notify the sender. You must not disclose, copy or use
any part of this e-mail if you are not the intended recipient.

  _____