The origins of: "one less thing" and "Letting go"

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Mon Jul 27 04:24:50 PDT 2009

Andrew I suspect you will have to go back at least as far as the
"Bhagavad-Gita" and probably further for the origin of "Letting go." As for
"Thinking of one more thing not to do," I believe the task is a little
easier. To the best of my knowledge, I am guilty.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
189 Beaucaire Ave
Camden, ME 04843
207-763-3261 (Summer)
301-365-2093 (Winter)
Website www.openspaceworld.com
Personal Website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options