Reading and sustaining

Raffi Aftandelian raffi_1970 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jul 20 22:40:08 PDT 2009

Sounds like a very rich book. Can totally understand Harrison's threat )

(I think Viv McWaters is another person who might hate you, too, if you
don't do it ) )

It's a little scary to write this: One of the books I would write would be
an illustrated, interactive, accessible children's dictionary on emergence
for adults of all ages.

The dictionary would include the definition of book offered in the previous
message.

The illustrations would done in a folkloric Slavic style that recalls
modern-day comics.

warmly,
raffi