Sehnsucht nach dem n ächsten Stammtisch

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Thu Jul 2 15:27:41 PDT 2009

ooops, we were not warned to avoid gatherings with Americans but were
warned to visit places where Americans are gathering...
its the heat
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 448 resident Open
Space Workers in 71 countries working in a total of 140 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org