Register Today!

Gail West icataiw at ms69.hinet.net
Thu Jul 30 00:20:42 PDT 2009

Dear Colleagues,

Only 75 more days until the 2009 WOSONOS gathering in Taiwan!

Many of you have indicated your intention to be here, others indicate
they are still considering.    For those of you from outside Taiwan,
keep in mind that some airlines have cut back on the number of their
international flights in order to always have them full, so make your
reservations now  And if you need a visa, it can take a long time to
get them processed.  Check the following websites and see what the
requirements are for you.  If you need a letter of  invitation, we
are happy to provide that for you before 30 September.

http://taiwan.visahq.com/ ;
http://www.boca.gov.tw/ct.asp?xItem=1443&ctNode=116&mp=2

In order for the Host Team to get on with the details of housing and
event details, we would also appreciate having registrations in as
soon as possible.  Check the website for all information:
http://www.frontier.org.tw/2009wosonos/visa.html

If there is anything we can do to support you in any way, please
contact us at: wosonostaiwan at gmail.com

With great anticipation.......

Taiwan 2009 Host Team
                   . :-)