OS - I'm not ready yet

Tom Tuddenham ferrisoxide at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 16:20:30 PDT 2009

Hi all
After doing Brendan's OS facilitors' course recently.. and then trying to
set gigs to try holding an Open Space.. getting zero response.. and then
becoming increasing anxious about it all.. I came to a sudden (and obvious)
revelation: I'm simply not ready.

Right now I don't have the peace of mind to effectively run an Open Space.
I'm sure it will happen.. when it's meant to, when I'm ready.. at the only
time it can do.

Wow. What a wonderful gift Open Space is. Thank you folks.

Cheers
Tom