SPAM-LOW: Re: Open Space in Second Life

Lucy Garrick - NorthShore Group lgarrick at northshoregroup.net
Fri Jul 17 09:23:04 PDT 2009

Hi Holger:

As you know I'm a novice at Second Life - meaning I can barely walk
but I think this is an interesting proposition.

Do we have to develop the environment for convening in SL? If
convening space is not a barrier,  this is an opportunity to introduce
the  concept of Open Space convening methods who to those who are
already doing things in Second Life -- and eventually introduce more
OST folks to the virtual world.

Best,
Lucy Garrick