MY FIRST OPEN SPACE experiences, coming soon

ELEDER AURTENETXE PILDAIN eleder.aurtenetxe at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 10:17:29 PDT 2009

 <http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist>
Artur and Harrison, thanks both for your sage comments.

*Artur,* that's what I will do in my next OS (it will finally be taking
place next, thursday, 16th of July, instead of today). I will open in Basque
and Spanish. The invitation has been also sent in both languages. We'll try
and this also will be an innovative attempt here.
As I do more OS I'll be more engaged in translating to both Spanish and
Basque so interesting information, starting with Basque which will, sure,
have less people who can translate to. I know very few about wikis. Let me
know if there's a good place to learn how to introduce texts in another
language (Basque for example). We'll keep in touch.
*
Harrison,** *thanks for your kind words. Here you the Basque words I used
(the translation could perhaps be improved, however):

4 JARDUBIDEAK

1. Etorriko direnak, etorri behar zutenak

2. Gertatuko dena gertatu, horixe da gerta zitekeen bakarra.

3. Hasiko den ordua, hasi behar zuen ordua.

4. Fini denean fini da.

LEGE BAKARRA:

Oin bien legea

IRAGARPENA

Presta zaitez sorpresak biltzeko
Now I'll be sending another message with a small analysis of this my first
OS experienece

Kind regards,
*
Eleder Aurtenetxe Pildain