Fwd: A transition effective, delightful, profound...

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Wed Jan 28 00:17:22 PST 2009

Dear Peggy,
a quick look at my calendar confirmed that I am involved with an OST
event just at the time a grand crowd is gathering at "Sleeping Lady...",
  I am enticing myself just with the image of that place...
BTW, what is meant by "consciously self-organizing"?
Is there an unconscious mode, too?
Greetings from Berlin and wishing you a marvellous time in May
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 455 resident Open
Space Workers in 73 countries working in a total of 138 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org