An Experiment in Closing Space

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Thu Jan 15 11:55:13 PST 2009

Welcome to the OSLIST community, fabulous Steve!

I would say.that you actually.opened the space wider (as you) / held space.

You breathed. You believed in everyone's potential, without inserting
yourself in someone else's dynamic - in a way, you supported that person for
being themselves.

You embodied community.

What a lovely experiment.

Lisa