Inviting without an invitation

Stanley Park spark at openspace.kr
Sat Jan 10 07:48:13 PST 2009

 Dear Doug,

The NatureWorks project is an example of my way of inviting people to
something that might (or might not) broadcast (or narrowcast) something open
to anyone who'd like to take (or join), which might lead to meaningful
something that might increase probability of synchronocity...

An alpinist said something like "Because it's there!" when asked by a
journalist."

Whether attracted by it's beauty, challeging stand or spaciousness, it
serves it's utility of emptiness as an open, harmless invitation without
ever sending an invitation letter/note/email that articulates it's intent, I
think. Either it turns out to be good or bad, responsibility is laid on
those who chose to use it's utility...

Appreciatively,

Spark (Stanley Park)
Open Space Institute of Korea