FW: [nyaisig] Harrison Owen at Organizational Development Network of GNY January Mtg

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Wed Jan 7 13:13:42 PST 2009

To top it all off, have a Stammtisch right after the "formal" program in
a pub around the corner from Pfizer at 150 E.42nd Street
(a few years ago, Jo and I were invited by a German/Lithuanian Business
Club in Riga to tell about open space...there was quite a crowd at the
"formal" event, but you should have seen the crowd expand at the
Stammtisch that followed the formal program at a huge pub in a monastry
right around the corner...of course, it will be very different when the
fellow with the hat turns up in NY).
Have a great time
mmp

PS: When you go to
> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/
and open the MENU to reach the STAMMTISCH section you will see that the
contact people for New York are Esther Matte and Scott Gassman...

Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 16:08:35 +0900
To: OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
From: Stanley Park <spark at openspace.kr>
Subject: Re: (OS/OST Learning Lab) "The Integral I"

Dear Catherine and all,

Integral I represents an immensely wide inner space (acctually a harmless
Void) that non-preferentially and non-judgementally accomodates the whole
(all diversities).

When there is an Integral I (Being), anyone just Comes in EVEN WITHOUT any
act of Invitation.

Patrons, sponsors, people, and the selfless facilitator come to the cental-
the Void they TOGETHER helped birthing.

And, all creations (innovations) happen and forms and patterns emerge and
grow after the harmless presence of the Void.

The whole field, indeed, is the <Integral I>.

Internet might help the news be heard as long as it remains as humanities'
possesion.

Spark
~~~

Stanley Park