Action Research

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Fri Jan 2 14:04:08 PST 2009

Tonnie – You said, “The research has the form of a field study on the
phenomenon LSI, its working elements and its effects.  So, my focus is on
the philosophy for the change process, not on one specific method. However,
OST plays an important role in this research and I hope I am in the right
place here.”  Be assured – you are definitely in the right place, for as we
all know, “Whoever come is the right people.” You’re here --- so you have to
be right!

And you may even have the right question. It is not about methods (OS, AI,
FS, etc, etc)—it is about what they do and why/how they do it.  And the
answer is ???

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20854

Phone 301-365-2093

Skype hhowen

Open Space Training  <http://www.openspaceworld.com/> www.openspaceworld.com

Open Space Institute  <http://www.openspaceworld.org/>
www.openspaceworld.org

Personal website  <http://www.ho-image.com/> www.ho-image.com

OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
Visit:  <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>
www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html