HO in NYC

Ralph Copleman rcopleman at comcast.net
Wed Jan 21 09:27:19 PST 2009

Last evening I was present at Harrison's Wave Rider presentation
before the OD Network if Greater New York.  It was terrific.  I could
the faces of most of them, and they were clearly hearing truths they
may have known on a gut level but had not confronted.  I think most of
us, at one point or another, have had a similar experience when
delving into Harrison's work.  I know I have.  More than once.

There is no such thing as a system that is NOT self-organizing.  Amen.

Ralph Copleman