Open Space UK & Ireland

Jack Martin Leith jack at jackmartinleith.com
Sun Jan 18 04:44:23 PST 2009

I forgot to mention that we have a new community hub and resource centre for
Open Space in the UK & Ireland (Osuki).

You can find it here: www.osuki.net

The website is co-created by the Open Space consultants listed in the online
directory. There are currently 11 of us.

If you're an Open Space consultant (or facilitator, or whatever label you
prefer) living in the UK or Republic of Ireland, you can become a
co-creator, be listed in the directory and have your own website page or
pages, for a one-off payment of £20.

Please send me an email if you want to join in.

We aim to make www.osuki.net a lively and informative destination.

Warmest,

Jack

Jack Martin Leith