SV: [OSLIST] OS with students after Obama's inauguration

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Tue Jan 27 14:14:07 PST 2009

Thanks dear Ashley for this inspiring posting and for the important work you
are doing in the world!

I have facilitated a few OS-events with children. I especially remember
during a facilitated pre-meeting where we used a transfer in to start the
meeting – one of the children (about 10 years old) then named what we had on
the invitation (the event was about how to prevent harassement and mobbing
at schools in the area). It went something like: One stick is easy to break
but many sticks together are difficult to break.

Just as employers, teachers were astonished by the wisdom, engagement and
willingness to take responsibility amongst the kids – and scared maybe
too...

Thanks again for inspiring me – this is great work!

Warm regards

Thomas Herrmann, Kungsbacka, Sweden

  _____