Open Space from I-Ching(Taegeuk: Yin-Yang)'s Perspective

Stanley Park spark at openspace.kr
Mon Jan 5 19:31:55 PST 2009

 As we all know, the secret in liberating Yang Urge (prefer to use "Urge"
rather than Force" or "Power") seems to be an Attractive Invitaion or spread
of news of an Irresistably Intriguing (luscious) event that provokes
powerful Yang Urge to liberate itself from its shadowy self-imprisonment
(actually by breaking the bars), come out, and move heroically in daylight
(sun/Yang).

All OS friends and wave riders, what we can simply state might be letting
the human Urges create/nurture (innovate & empower etc.) rather
anti-create/nurture (letting human Urges self-organize like what Nature does
so efficiently and effectively in GREAT SIMPLICITY) by moving the four
principles and one law.

Leader (Spirit) might be viewed as anyone who are mysteriously chosen and
immensely possesed by Cosmic Urge to dance the Dynamic Dance of the two
primordial urges- Yin and Yang (in different setting, the Great Dance of
Siva). - Dance to the Rythm of Cosmos? (Cosmos being the absolute, integral
whole within which threads of urges self-organize toward a Dynamic Peace- a
transformative peace in constant change). It's rather challenging to
describe something that has characteristics of both particle and wave
(energy), form/formless etc.... Probably I may have to acknowledge that
change is the only Constant in Cosmos.

Hope this be a good food for our further thoughts,

Appreciatively,

Spark
~~~

Stanley Park