do you have a minute to vote for this project?

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Fri Feb 27 08:12:09 PST 2009

Dear John,
voted "yes" and passed your note on to my network...
hugs
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 456 resident Open
Space Workers in 73 countries working in a total of 139 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org