More on Creation

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue Feb 17 14:16:17 PST 2009

Wendy(and Ralph too!) This is truly wonderful! OST, for all of the funny
stuff, etc - is really a Trojan Horse, not to say revolutionary. Let that
sucker in the door, and a whole mess of stuff is in trouble. All the stuff
you mention, of course -- but there is more. You really couldn't teach OST
in a standard business school and maintain a straight face with all those
tenured professors and courses dealing with "Management Control,"
"Organizational Design" -- etc. PROBLEM! Best thing is to say nothing. Deny
everything. Go to ground.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
189 Beaucaire Ave
Camden, ME 04843
207-763-3261 (Summer)
301-365-2093 (Winter)
Website www.openspaceworld.com
Personal Website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options