help

Allison & Jim Baensch mbody at iinet.net.au
Fri Feb 13 20:46:34 PST 2009

Dear Pat,
I am terribly sorry to hear of your situation.
My grandchildren are very precious to me, and I feel for you.
I live in Australia, so too far now for a poster.
If there is ever a chance that the children might be taken to
Australia, I will gladly help.
Highly unlikely, I realise.
My very best wishes to you and your family,
Allison.