FW: Acceptance & Understanding - development of curriculum materials

fergal barr thekingisalive at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 11 06:03:32 PST 2009

Harrison, thanks for this, some interesting thoughts, particularly that acceptance and understanding is important when necessary.....we normally approach it as an assumption....will help frame the issues....

My book:  The Things People Say: Political Quotations from the Northern Ireland Peace Process
To buy it on-line: http://www.trafford.com/07-2815

To order it in a book shop: Give the nice man/woman this ISBN number : 1-4251-6179-0

Info about me: http://trainers.salto-youth.net/FergalBarr/

Organisation I work for: www.claudyyouth.com

Organistion I used to work for: www.offthestreets.org

How I live my life: Humour is the shortest distance between people;Always remember there is someone worse off than you; It's not a matter of if only a matter of when