Opening space for action

Carol Daniel Kasbari carol at kasbari.net
Tue Feb 10 10:42:51 PST 2009

Thanks much, Diane for your this detailed answer. I appreciate the time and energy you put in this.
Actually this initiative of working with the Israeli Ministry of Education with all its sectors have started Tova Averbuch and Avner Haramati, and they have been working on this for the last year with different groups. It will be the first time to be working with a formal public system such as the Ministry with the Arab sector (in Arabic). Luckily Avner will be facilitating this process with me. I am sure this opportunity as you mentioned, will create another space where Israelis and Palestinians can cooperate for better future for everyone here.

Thanks again,

Carol