Marysville

Anne A Hiha anne_a_hiha at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 8 14:46:13 PST 2009

Hi Viv

It seems odd to get this message from you having shared morning tea in Torquay in chilly circumstances just 3 months ago.  I have fond memories of OSonOSinOS in 2002 at Marysville.  Helen Patterson and I stayed at the camping ground during the event, so each day I walked across the river, through the park, around the lake and up to the event venue and back.  I was woken each morning by the birds and the gurgle of water in the nearby river.  The trees were tall and strong and the people were friendly and down to earth.  The environment was as rejuvenating as the event and seems as clearly remembered today as ever.

I feel for all those who have chosen to live in that beautiful part of the world and their families and friends outside who will be desparate for news of their loved ones.

Regards

Anne